Are you an experienced gas engineer looking for your next opportunity? Would you like to work in a renowned company which offers up skill and training?
Randstad Construction & Property are working on behalf of a National Facilities Management company to find an experienced and collaborative gas engineer to join their team in Glasgow. The successful candidate will be responsible for all domestic gas maintenance and upkeep across the site.
Salary: Competitive (up to 38,000 depending on experience)
Employment type: Full-time, permanent, backshifts
- Monday-Friday working (40 hours per week)
- Annual leave and bank holidays
- Overtime hours available
- Training and development courses
- Generous pension scheme
- Opportunity to be trained to Commercial Gas standards/ tickets
An average day will include the following:
- Installations, maintenance, and repairs
- Routine safety checks and inspections
- Issue gas safety certificates
An ideal candidate will have:
- A full UK driving license
- Domestic Gas Tickets
- Commercial Gas Tickets
- Time-served City & Guilds Apprenticeship
- Experience of working within FM or the building maintenance industry
An ideal candidate will be:
- Flexible and patient
- A team player
- Able to understand complex information and demonstrate attention to detail
- Remain professional and communicate strongly
- A can-do attitude
If this sounds like you please get in touch by contacting Hannah Mitchell at Randstad C&P Newcastle
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.