Domestic Gas Engineer
£34,000 to £40,000
Vehicle/ fuel card + Benefits
Location of work: Basingstoke
M&E & Heating specialist who covers both the domestic and commercial markets across Hampshire are looking for a Domestic Gas Engineer to work on a number of prestigious long-term maintenance contracts across a range of sites.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
* Working with heating in domestic properties
* Carrying out inspections to boilers, cookers, fires and commissioning check in accordance with current legislations
* Carrying out servicing, maintenance and repairs to a range of domestic systems working independently
* Keeping accurate logs of work that you have carried out daily including providing detailed reports.
* All applicants must be Gas Safe qualified
* Hold a Full UK Driving License as you will be required to travel for work.
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to liaise with a diverse audience
* Ability to work independently and use your own initiative to complete your workload.
The Domestic Gas Engineer role will come with a full benefits package and also a structured career path to allow you to play an active part in our client who has been in the industry for over 50 years.
For more information regarding the company profile, salary and benefits please contact Myles Hooban on or by email, .