Domestic Plumbing & Heating Engineer
25-30k basic plus bonus dependent on experience
Positions available North Yorkshire and West Yorkshire
Flexible working may be available
We are a small but growing Yorkshire plumbing and heating company looking for talent!
You are a talented domestic plumbing and heating engineer. You understand all types of plumbing and heating systems. You are a flexible individual who is happy working on their own but also as part of a team on bigger jobs. You are organised, methodical and take pride in your work. You may have extensive experience or just a few years but the key for us is enthusiasm and demonstrable skills.
The work we do is varied. We can be doing first and second fixing in an extension or new build, changing out radiators or doing general plumbing repairs. We can be installing new boilers, or doing CP12s or servicing or boiler repairs. Majority of up and coming work will be boiler replacements.
We are offering
· Depending on experience and qualifications £25,000 to £30,000 basic, plus unlimited bonus on cost management, quality and key deliverables. 40hr week. Flexible shift pattern.
· 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays. After the first year rising to 29 days you get an extra day off on your birthday! You don't have to work on your birthday ever!
· Pension scheme, Company van, fuel, Tablet/Phone. All of which will allow a reasonable personal use.
· Ongoing training and future career progression.
Minimum Experience - Either minimum 3 years post qualification through fast track gas diploma OR newly qualified level 3 plumbing and heating engineer having followed a full apprenticeship.
· Minimum GCSE/GCE level C or above or equivalent in English and Maths
· Full domestic ACS to include CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, Cookers and Fires
· Knowledge of vented and unvented hot water systems, qualification preferred but training can be given.
· Knowledge of energy efficiency doc L1
· Knowledge of WRAS
· Where knowledge can be demonstrated rather than a qualification its self. The successful candidate must be prepared to get qualified with our training provider.
· Effective communicator with team, company and customers.
· Ability to win customers confidence in what you do!
· Travel in the Yorkshire region with company vehicle
· Working in a team, flexible and adaptable yet focused on core deliverables.
· Fully qualified city and guilds (all variations considered) plumber
· WRAS qualified
· Energy Efficiency L1 qualified
· Part P defined scope qualified
· LPG qualified
· OFTEC pressure jet boilers
We are an equal opportunities employer, the only thing you are judged on is can you do the job?
Age, gender, race or sexual orientation are not barriers to success in our company!..... click apply for full job details