Sayjo Recruitment Ltd are acting on behalf of a client to recruit for
Dual Fuel Engineers (Domestic Gas and Electric metering)
Our client installs domestic smart meters across the UK, working directly for a number of large UK energy suppliers. Meter asset managing services are also provided for some clients.
- To exchange gas and electricity meters in customers' homes and small businesses.
- Provide a first class after care service which includes a full demonstration to the customer on using their new meter.
- Repairing and maintaining meters after initial install.
Qualifications / Experience
- EUSR (Current or expired)
- Smart Meter Diploma
- Single phase electric
- MOCOPA (1a and 1c)
- REGT1 and polyphase electric (desirable not essential)
- Full UK Driving license (no more than 6 points)
- At least 6 months previous experience of which at least 3 months experience lone working
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- To carry out installs, exchanges and removals as per the relevant method statement (in line with Company and Industry standards).
- To ensure service level agreements (SLA's) are achieved for works allocated.
- Respond to emergency call outs, as business needs dictate. (Rota system in operation, 1 week in 6).
- To ensure the efficient recording of all works completed or aborted.
- To offer a high standard of customer service to both the client and customer, keeping them informed of works being undertaken and fully demonstrating the meter after completion.
- To risk assess work/working environments before starting any works to avoid damages or injuries.
- To undertake all work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Report H&S issues encountered in line with company policy.
- A duty of care to ensure any potential risks encountered as a result of your visit are reported in line with industry guidelines, legal requirements & company policy.
- To take accountability for the vehicle & tools/equipment in your possession. This will include a regular stock take of material and regular checks of company van to ensure it is road worthy.
- To record / report any defects of the equipment in your possession.
- To ensure the professional representation of the company is maintained at all times, being clean and well presented in company uniform and being polite and courteous at all times.
- To attend all training and toolbox talks as requested.
- Competitive Salary, Bonuses & Incentives
- EUSR registration.
- Company van for business use.
- The opportunity to work for a highly successful company in the energy services market.
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24 hours telephone and online access,
- 28 days annual leave (Inc. statutory bank holidays and festive closure),
- Access to Flexible Benefits Scheme (including buy holidays, discount to retailers, bike to work scheme, Healthshield care plan, and many more)
- Life assurance
- Employee engagement events to bring together colleagues.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply online with a copy of your up to date CV and we'll be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail.