Up to £18.50 per hour Umbrella/PAYE
A EHS Technician opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
Are you passionate about Environment, Health & Safety, looking to develop yourself, and also make a difference in your next role?
The role will play an active part of an on-site EHS team, supporting both regulatory compliance and cultural improvement. The EHS Technician role supports a variety of day to day activities where no day is the same!
The role will:
- Support and contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) systems, processes and procedures.
- Assist the operational teams in cultural safety development.
- Participate in projects and work groups to implement safety improvements.
- Coach and train the workforce.
- Help maintain legal compliance.
The role will suit a candidate with:
- A degree in an appropriate scientific discipline - Environmental or Safety
- Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills.
- The ability to follow their own initiative, be proactive and ambitious.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- The confidence to stand and present ideas and training materials to wider groups and audiences.
- Someone looking to develop a career in the EHS in a large fast paced environment.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business...... click apply for full job details