(Relocation package available for candidates with all relevant qualifications)
Starting Salary: £41,209k per annum (10% increase after successful completion of 6-month probation period)
Are you looking for an exciting new career move to start 2024? We currently have excellent opportunities for E&I Craftspeople!
As our Transmission Maintenance department grows and evolves, we are looking for Qualified Electrical Engineers who are open to learning new skills.
We can provide you with the relevant training and funding for you to become 'Dual-qualified' as an E&I Technician. The successful individuals will be undertaking and overseeing maintenance, fault finding, and minor repair works of a more complex nature on SGN Gas and Biomethane sites and similar type of works for external stakeholders. Work will be undertaken on a wide range of equipment including but not limited to:
- Telemetry and Instrumentation systems
- Electrical Distribution systems
- Pressure and flow monitoring
- Gas quality systems
- Safety and security systems
- You will be working as part of a team as well as, at times, on your own on gas sites within your designated region (some travel will be required). You will be part of a standby rota to deliver a 24/7 out-of-hours emergency support service.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
You will have enthusiasm and a willingness to learn, with a logical approach to fault finding and problem solving, along with the following:
- Qualified in Electrical (dual qualified in Electrical and Instrumentation advantageous but not essential)
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship or qualification in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- A full UK driving license.
- Responsible approach to Health and Safety