Field Engineer - Electrical Meter Technician
Van and equipment provided
We are looking for Electric Meter Fitters who have metering experience and would like a step into a well established business as well as receive training for 3 Phase meters with a long-term job opportunity included.
You will be provided with 3 phase metering and further Electrical Meter training as well as an ongoing job working now within industrial and commercial properties as opposed to customers private or social housing properties.
There is no requirement to work on any Gas Meters for this role or have to train up into Gas either, so you can stay with what you like, enjoy and feel comfortable doing.
- To install metering equipment within timescales indicated by various contracts.
- Remote and on-site fault diagnosis and rectification within the timescales permitted.
- Remote and on-site meter/equipment programming/reading
- Planning and Installation of Complex BMS systems
- Workload planning and appointment booking with customers to meet required timescales and customer requirements.
- Accurate completion and submission of paperwork within specified timescales.
- Meter reading, testing, and logger replacement as required.
- Stock planning and control to ensure availability of all equipment required to complete jobs issued successfully.
If you are interested in learning more or wish to apply for this position, please click apply now or contact Rob Reynolds at Kingsley Consulting on the contact details provided.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly...... click apply for full job details