ELECTRICAL / INSTRUMENT FIELD TECHNICIAN
£Excellent + Company vehicle
We are looking for a qualified Electrical / Instrument Field Technician to join the team of one of the largest producers of industrial gas in the world. Ideally with experience in industrial gas (liquid CO2) this is an exciting, newly created, opportunity for the Field Technician to join a first-class organisation and a great team. Your primary role as the Field Technician will be the maintenance of the Wilton CO2 liquefaction and Teesside liquid storage terminal but with secondary responsibility to support the wider business within the North of the UK. This is a great career opportunity for an experienced Electrical / Instrument professional to join an organisation who genuinely look after their employees.
Key Responsibilities - Electrical / Instrument Technician:
- Support the Operations department in the planning & execution of routine and breakdown maintenance of CO2 Installations/Production and Storage facilities at both our own and customer owned sites.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of plant operations
- Availability for plant breakdown call outs
- Provide technical support to all departments, customer base and third-party suppliers when required
- Assist with installation and commissioning of CO2 Installations.
- Assist with the pre delivery inspections and back-feed assessments of CO2 customers.
- Specify and evaluate suppliers and equipment
- Assist in the control of site maintenance expenditure in accordance with the company's purchasing procedures.
- Maintain all relevant documentation relating to site maintenance work, including the development and update of the plant maintenance procedures.
- Work in accordance with Company Health, Safety & Quality Policy, safety principles and relevant health and safety legislation
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent in electrical/instrument craft studies
- Relevant maintenance experience in an operational environment
- Demonstrated experience in the use of safe systems of work with sound engineering practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of current UK and European engineering and pressure systems standards and Health & Safety legislation
- Computer literate with experience of maintenance systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Valid driving licence
Company benefits include - 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Bonus Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Gym membership, Cycle to work scheme, Charity Work Days, EAP scheme, free tea and coffee
If you are currently working as an Electrical Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer this may be a great opportunity for you...... click apply for full job details