REED Engineering have an exciting opportunity to join our growing Oil & Gas client. Following an exceptionally busy 2023, they are expecting continued growth in 2024 and as such are looking to add an Electrical Technician to their team on a permanent basis.
You will be part of a team operating out of a brand-new workshop in the Aberdeen South area. This is a shore-based role.
As well as a generous hourly rate, you will enjoy enhanced overtime rates.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Servicing and maintenance of the company's rental fleet
- Participation in new build exercises
- Inspection, testing and commissioning of equipment
- Upholding health & safety standards
Suitable candidates will:
- Be time-served in an electrical discipline
- Have previous experience of working to and understanding electrical drawings
- Candidates who have worked on any cranes / lifting / material handling equipment / flexlay equipment / winches / spoolers will be at a distinct advantage
If this sounds like you, apply via the link provided.