A highly successful manufacturer of industrial HVAC systems requires Electrical Improvers to join their team of committed and multi-disciplined Electrical Engineers based in Bradford.
The positions are temporary to permanent, working regular day-shifts, with progression to a permanent role after a qualifying period of 12 weeks.
- To wire and test a wide range of HVAC units and controls
- Installing lights, switches and cabling within Air Handling units
- Installation of single and 3 Phase Isolation Switches to motors, gas heaters and other devices
- Installation and cabling of internal devices such as Sensors, Actuators and other such devices
- Installation and wiring of Internal Control Panels
- NVQ level 2 Electrical Installation Qualification (minimum)
- Experience within Electrical fitting, able to read and work from Electrical Control Schematics and Mechanical Schematics
- Understand Electrical Power requirements
- Understand wiring of motors, gas heaters, valve actuators
- Fully aware of all electrical safety requirements within installations
- CSCS card, full UK driving licence.