Our client is a market-leading UK property consultancy. They help our clients sell, let, manage and add value to their properties alongside helping manage their energy strategy. Their clients include residential homes, farms and estates, development land, offices, industrial or retail buildings.
They are looking to expand their energy brokerage offering which currently involves the management of over 200 commercial clients' utility contracts and export agreements. The aim of the service is to help organisations achieve the most competitive price possible for their gas or electricity contracts, reduce consumption and optimise income from their generation assets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding Energy team and be involved in a wide range of projects nationwide. As part of the role, you will mainly support the team in growing the brokerage service whilst also having the opportunity to assist the team with other consultant projects across the UK such as solar PV, battery storage and EV charging station developments.
Their Leeds office is in a fantastic central location, with close access to Leeds Station. They offer a competitive salary package including flexible benefits to suit personal circumstances. They welcome applications from those seeking flexible working arrangements.
- Monitoring and tracking daily energy price movements
- Analysis of import and export prices
- Adhering to agreed Third Party Agreements with suppliers
- Negotiation with energy suppliers
- Discussing markets and prices movements with clients
- Deal with a wide range of queries efficiently from the beginning until the query is resolved
- Ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Screening of potential energy development sites and advising on opportunities
- Preparation of feasibility studies
- Attending industry shows and events & drafting press articles and publications to promote and develop business
You must have:
- Highly numerate individual with the ability to analyse large sets of data
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Interest in the energy industry, markets and the renewable energy sector. Experience in the energy / utility sector would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with a proven track record of dealing with multiple projects and clients at any one time. You will be proactive, passionate and committed with a drive to achieve successful outcomes
- Confident and professional on the phone with strong negotiation skills
- High attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work
- Ability to prioritise workload in a busy and challenging landscape
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to effectively deal with queries and build strong relationships with all stakeholders involved
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart. For more info on energy management, energy efficiency, business analysis, energy analysis, procurement, energy economics, energy engineering roles and renewable energy roles get in touch today.
For full disclosure, please contact Luke Mankee, or send your CV...... click apply for full job details