Role: Estates Officer (water hygiene)
Location: East London
Contract: 3 month temp contract
Rate: £29.47 per hour (umbrella rate quote)
We are looking to recruit a Water Hygiene Specialist (Band 6) for a 3 months period. The role is mainly to assist the Estates team to arrange regular thermal / chemical disinfection of the water system and maintain a safe water system. The ideal candidate should be very conversant with water system and have proven experience in this field.
The successful candidate will have;
Previous experience of health car building services, maintenance management of multiple teams across multiple sites.
Proven knowledge of engineering and building systems.
Detailed working knowledge of Preventative and Reactive maintenance regimes.
An evidenced knowledge of statutory compliance applicable to all relevant Estates and Engineering systems and building elements.
- ONC/HNC or equivalent qualification in a Building Services, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering discipline, or have equivalent experience.
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship
- Up to date knowledge of compliance systems and audit
- C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing
- Authorised Persons qualifications or working towards as skill set dictates in :
- Water Hygiene /Responsible Person
- Medical Gas
- LV / HV
- Confined Space
- Pressure Systems
Please send your cv through the advert if you would like to be considered.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details