Job Title: Estimator / Production Engineer
Salary: £32,000 to £35,000 (Dependent on experience)
A brilliant opportunity to join growing company as an 'Estimator / Production Engineer based in Rugby. If you are qualified, ambitious and eager to learn then this could be your perfect role.
Your main duties will be:
- Estimating the costs of components from customer drawings
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings.
- Researching, sourcing and obtaining costs from suppliers.
- CNC background
- Knowledge of materials
- Working off own initiative
- Hands on machining experience
- Understands methods of manufacture.
- Excellent communication skills
- Is efficient and organised.
Our client is an independent sub-contract precision machining facility based in Rugby, Warwickshire. Their reputation is built on long term relationships with international blue-chip companies, and many small to medium UK companies requiring a slick, high quality machining capability with reliable delivery times. They focus on high value and technical applications supplying several different industries including Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Oil and Gas plus many more.