- Full diary management for the executive team to include: keeping track of all appointments and providing relevant information for meetings; taking the initiative to arrange and remove meetings based on the understanding of the executive’s needs; liaising with staff and stakeholders to make appointments and meetings.
- Co-ordination and booking of all travel for the executives, taking into account company policies and budgets
- Working with the travel team to ensure that travel is booked in a timely and cost effective way.
- Creating and filing expense reports for all executives.
- Help with the preparation of documents for board meetings as needed.
- Providing general administrate support as and when needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- To be extremely organised and manage time effectively.
- The ability to organise workload by priorities.
- To have a proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making skills.
- To be a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- To possess the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with an enthusiastic approach.
- To be well presented, confident and cheerful.
Apply for job