Experienced Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer
Bristol / Hereford /Swindon / Southern England / Southern Wales
Our client has more than 30 years' experience in the commercial refrigeration and air conditioning industry throughout the South of England and Wales and takes great pride in offering their customers outstanding levels of service and support.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced refrigeration engineer / air conditioning engineer to become a valuable member of their team working on installations, servicing maintenance and commissioning of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems for clients in a wide range of industries throughout the South. The role is home-based involving both regular and on-call hours. You will ideally be based around the Bristol, Hereford or Swindon areas.
The successful air conditioning / refrigeration engineer will ideally have F-Gas C&G 2079, and a full UK driving licence, with extensive experience on installations, servicing and commissioning.
You will take pride in working to the highest standards and be a great ambassador for the company. A fully-expensed company vehicle, uniform and mobile phone will be provided.
Your duties as a Refrigeration Engineer / Air Conditioning Engineer will include:
- The installation of bespoke designed air conditioning systems as directed by the project manager, fitted to the highest of standards with minimum disruption.
- Occasional diagnosis, repair, servicing and commissioning of systems, diagnosing
- Presenting a friendly, efficient, professional, 'can-do' outlook to each customer.
- Completing a service report for each job.
- Taking a flexible approach to hours including the on-call rota providing evening and weekend emergency cover for clients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Significant experience as an air conditioning engineer / refrigeration engineer or from a trade with transferable skills e.g. electrician or plumber.
- F-Gas C&G 2079 or the willingness to train for certification. Full training will be supported.
- The ability to read technical drawings and follow instructions in a methodical and process-driven manner.
- Be flexible, reliable, well-organised, good at managing your own workload and able to solve problems even when under pressure.
- Have a professional outlook with the highest levels of customer service.
- Good team player - but must also be comfortable working solo.
- Able and willing to travel and work away from home as per the needs of the business.
- Full clean driving licence.
Salary and reward package:
- Salary of up to £38,000 D.O.E. Plus On Call payment of £200 (1 week in 3).
- Company bonus from second year onwards.
- Company vehicle will be provided.
- Mobile phone provided.
- Private health scheme.
- Working from home.
- All expenses covered.
Key words: Air Conditioning Engineer,Refrigeration Engineer,F-Gas C&G 2079, City & Guilds 2079, Field Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Experience, Experienced, On Call, Home based, Bristol, Hereford, Swindon, Bath, Chippenham, Cheltenham, Cirencester...... click apply for full job details