Exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest growing independent consultancies. Be part of their incredible success as they go from strength to strength.
My client is a world-leading consultancy offering energy, environmental, engineering, technical advisory and renewables asset management services.
Their private and public sector clients include utilities, developers, investors, funders, Governments and regulators. Having unmatched experience, providing their services to onshore and offshore energy, property and infrastructure, oil and gas, transport and corporate clients.
My client has a first-class in-house team, supported by the best technical sub-consultants they know based on experience, allowing them to adapt their offering to each geography and the specifics of every project on a case-by-case basis. The staff enjoy working in a friendly and supportive environment.
Due to our expanding client portfolio, my client is offering a unique opportunity for experienced and motivated EIA consultants to join the team. The position is ideal for individuals looking to progress their career to the next level, working on interesting and stimulating EIA projects.
Glasgow or Edinburgh
About this opportunity
· A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience;
· 25 days holiday plus public holidays;
· Interesting and exciting projects to develop your technical and project delivery skills;
· Effective mentoring and training;
· Flexible and autonomous working; and
· Support on professional development.
The successful candidates will help my client to deliver EIA projects of all scales, by providing high quality commercially-focused consultancy services. The role will include coordination of all aspects of EIA, including working closely with internal and external technical assessors, client and stakeholder communication, as well as writing and editing the EIA Report.
Candidates would be considered who could be based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh , although may be required, on occasion, to visit other offices and to travel within the UK and Internationally on occasion.
I am keen to hear from candidates with experience in the offshore wind sector, but this is not essential.
· Relevant first or second degree;
· Good knowledge of EIA legislation and UK planning policy;
· Demonstrable experience managing EIAs; (minimum 3 years )
· Good report writing and communication skills;
· Be personable and a team player with a solution orientated mind-set;
· Have a full clean UK driving licence; and
· Membership of relevant professional body (e.g. IEMA/ RTPI) although not essential.
Rewards & Benefits
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input into the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.