Up to £28.00 per hour LTD/Umbrella
Desford, Leicestershire, UK
A Facilities Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
As a Mechanical/Electrical Facilities Engineer you will have accountability to manage teams to deliver facility goals and projects, review and make recommendations on new and current equipment, procedures and training requirements.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support facility on both new and current mechanical and electrical needs for infrastructure and equipment.
- Lead and manage projects for facility improvements and new equipment installation.
- Prepares documentation for compliance of site systems to a planned maintenance program
- Investigates maintenance-related issues and recommends solutions.
- Troubleshoots equipment and systems to prevent downtime.
- Liaises and manages third party contractors to ensure compliance.
- Assists in the design and recommendations of building changes.
- Verifies equipment and systems effectiveness and recommends revision or purchase of new equipment.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading projects.
- Experience of managing contractors and/or suppliers.
- Previous experience in equipment specification, diagnostics, systems integration and maintenance coordination.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Interpersonal skills to adapt to a diverse group of employees, customers and suppliers.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business...... click apply for full job details