Location: Hyde, SK14
About the Facilities Manager Role:
You will be supporting non-core engineering and facilities services, providing a professional service to the customers' Site Managers and Account Manager and where applicable working in conjunction with the site Engineering Teams. To provide effective delivery of reactive maintenance and the upkeep of the site facilities, services and infrastructure, ensuring maintenance and statutory compliance of the site assets.
Your responsibilities will include the planning, coordination and leadership in the completion of day-to-day reactive, planned maintenance work & minor project work in contract, controlling adi appointed contractors visiting sites to undertake outsourced specialist services. Also, to assist with plant and equipment improvements which contribute toward site improvements; health and safety and / or technical corrective actions. Finishing this process for close loop with local financial management, forecasting and reporting for client sites.
The role will require local contract and client management to work abreast with the core contract agreement, ensuring contract achievement through contract set KPI's & SLA's along with championing compliance improvements and works, development the FE modules system. Driving a better service for the key stake holders/local budget holders. Working closely with the clients to develop further within the contract. Developing with larger projects team through site managers and projects team to gain capital investment programs.
To develop and drive new sales in line with FE sale plan, targeting new clients, engaging with and generating opportunities for the wider business.
To lead new and existing business requests in the area for projects, undertaking local project management where needed.
Facilities Manager Requirements:
- H&S qualifications: IOSH Working (or Supervising) Safely or Contractor Safety Certification Scheme (CSCS Card) or equivalent/higher
- Proven contract/technical management experience for engineering/hard services contracts, preferably within the FMCG sector
- Experience managing planned and reactive work order management systems across multi-site locations
- Contractor management, commercial and compliance/site monitoring
- Understanding and working knowledge of computers, software packages.
- Understanding and working knowledge of maintenance regimes, record keeping, auditing requirements, Lock Out Tag Out.
- Good working knowledge of Health Safety and Environmental responsibilities, PUWER, LOLER, etc.
- Contractor management, commercial and compliance/site monitoring.
- Ability to identify, cost, quote and pull through additional Minor Works
- Experience of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Problem solving capabilities and ability to grasp concepts easily
- Electrical Qualifications - Installation Competence
- Mechanical engineering competence and experience - Exposure to gas, Steam, Pressure Systems, Compressed Air, heating, HVAC systems
- Legionella L8 management
- Asbestos Management
- Experience of food manufacturing &/or distribution industry
- Competence and experience of facilities and utilities services - i.e. compressed air, refrigeration, cooling towers, HVAC, Water Services, Waste Management, Electrical Services, etc.
- Competence and experience in quoting chargeable work and working within budgets
- Awareness of Health and Safety requirements / Permit to Work (PTW) procedures
- Ability to suggest and provide feasibility reports on improvement initiatives and plans
If you think that you are suitable for this Facilities Manager role, please apply now!..... click apply for full job details