Our cliient is now looking for a Facilities Technical Lead to join their busy team in Hyde, SK14!
You will be supporting non-core engineering and facilities services, providing a professional service to the site customers, Facilities Manager and Account Manager and where applicable working in conjunction with the site Engineering Teams. To provide effective delivery of reactive maintenance and the upkeep of the site facilities, services and infrastructure, ensuring maintenance and statutory compliance of the site assets.
Working Hours: 3 on 3 off shifts 38 hours per week
Facilities Technical Lead Duties:
- When necessary able to work hands on, leading by example.
- Ability to effectively delegate the electrical, mechanical and buildings maintenance tasks to the outsourced specialist service providers and/or the their mobile technicians, in a manner that upholds the quality of the operation, focusing on safety, productivity, cost effectiveness and the preservation and improvement of the buildings and site assets within the FM scope.
- Broad knowledge of local Service Providers and their capabilities.
- Oversee the installation and maintenance of electrical installations, pipe work systems and related ancillary equipment providing, hot & cold water, heating, cooling, refrigeration, compressed air waste management services and buildings, etc.
- Work with the team to develop the team's and own capabilities, driving multi-skill and cross fertilization of better working practices to continuously improve maintenance capability and effectiveness.
- Continuous review and improvement of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) practices, content and frequency.
- Continuous review and recommending improvements to the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Scheduling, planning and management of reactive and routine maintenance and the inputting of up-to-date information into the CMMS.
- Ensure root cause analysis and problem-solving techniques are carried out to maximise the efficiency and safety of the depots.
- Ensure safe and efficient plant operational compliance with Client and legislative Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements
- To be available for on-call duty and attend site as necessary when called out, forming part of the company's escalation process for the client.
- To work in accordance with adi's and the client's health and safety operating procedures
- To cover other members of the team during holidays and periods of absence
- Effectively communicate with Client and own Team
- Contribute to minor project works as required
- Manage appointed Subcontractors and outsourced Service Providers
- Liaise and engage with Client Account Team, site Stakeholders and any other nominated persons, to prioritise workload and understand business needs.
- To prepare Monthly Reports, schedule and chair Monthly Performance Review Meetings with the Client's Account Team, site Stakeholders and Service Providers' Operational Managers.
- Maintain and manage incoming work requests to be 95% completed at all times using the adi team or subcontracted labour
- Maintain and contribute to a week on week about callout alongside the Site Facilities Manager
- Regular communication with adi Management and back-office staff.
Facilities Technical Lead Requirements:
- H&S qualifications: IOSH Working (or Supervising) Safely or Contractor Safety Certification Scheme (CSCS Card) or equivalent/higher.
- Electrical Qualifications - Installation competence: C&G 2330/2351/2355 or C&G 236 Parts A&B or C&G 2360 Parts 1&2 or C&G 2365 Level 2&3 or 2356 NVQ with a recognised Apprenticeship With Certificate for the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2008 (2382- 12, 15 or 20); for 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Electrical Inspection and Testing: C&G 2391-10 or C&G 2394/2395
- Mechanical engineering competence and experience - Exposure to gas, heating, HVAC systems.
- Legionella L8 management.
- Asbestos Management.
- Proven contract/technical experience for engineering/hard services contracts, preferably within the FMCG sector.
- Experience managing planned and reactive work order management systems across multi-site locations.
- Contractor management, commercial and compliance/site monitoring.
- Experience of food manufacturing &/or distribution industry
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Facilities Technical Lead, please apply now!