Our client is an award award-winning domestic gas central heating company, established for over 15 years now as the heating specialist in South London. They specialise in boiler and central heating installations, maintenance and repairs and deliver top quality work and excellent customer service. They're looking for premium Gas Heating Installer Engineers to join their dynamic, fast growing team.
You will be an expert in domestic gas central heating installations, boiler replacements, unvented cylinder installations, servicing, repairs and maintenance and all aspects of central heating works, while providing excellent customer service.
In addition to salary, there's a performance related bonus scheme and opportunity for growth within the company.
They operate with an online management system that provides you with all work details on your smartphone.
You must have at least 8 years of central heating installation experience with a thorough understanding of heating installations and system upgrades.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- All relevant ACS qualifications
- 8 years + experience in quality boiler & central heating system installations in residential properties
- Deliver clean & tidy pipe work
- Qualified installer of unvented cylinders
- Servicing, certification & reactive maintenance on domestic boilers and gas appliances
- Experience with power-flushing heating systems
- High level customer care
- Full, current and valid, clean UK driving licence
- Possess a full, well-maintained tool kit
- Ability to effectively manage time with a positive attitude
- Health and Safety standards in accordance with HSE legislation.
- Excellent time keeping
- Excellent organisational and communication skills are essential.
- Team player with high ethical standards
Benefits of working for them:
- Competitive annual salary from £40,000 - £55,000 p.a. depending on experience
- You will receive 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Auto-enrolment into the NEST government pension scheme
- Company van
- Fuel card and parking expenses covered
- Mobile phone w/ company app
- Full Covid-19 PPE constant supply (inc. high protection masks, gloves & sanitising surface sprays)
- Henry, PPE (including Gas Compliance kit) plus additional power tools
- Standard working hours, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with optional overtime
- Renewal of ACS certificates
- Additional training courses fully paid for by South London Heating
- Incentives for excellent customer reviews
How to Apply
If you're a premium gas heating engineer based in South London, wanting to join a dynamic, award-winning team providing excellent service, then they want to hear from you!..... click apply for full job details