Gas Engineer, Leeds, Salary £36,000 to £40,000 per annum Plus Company Vehicle + Travel Time + Fuel Card + Overtime (OTE 50K+)
Gas Engineer required to join a leading Facilities Management company as member of a multi-skilled mobile team across Yorkshire and the Northeast of England.
The Gas Engineer will be carrying out exceptional planned and reactive maintenance services to various commercial clients, working on retail, office, and residential premises.
Benefits the Gas Engineer will receive:
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 with overtime (OTE £50K)
- Company vehicle with fuel card & travel time
- Generous company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development
Gas Engineers day-to-day tasks:
- Responsible for service and maintenance of a wide range of commercial gas systems.
- Using your own initiative to evaluate performance and ensure that equipment is serviced and maintained.
- Following health and safety policies/legislation.
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to peers and contract holders.
The Gas Engineer must have:
- Commercial Gas Certificates (COCN1/CODNCO1).
- Recognised apprenticeship SVQ/NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing/Heating.
- Full UK driving license.
Incredible long-term prospects available, with excellent training and development opportunities also. Our client has an exceptional reputation for delivery and satisfying customers and clients, so apply now and join their team!
Please note: Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. We do not provide work visas; this must be arranged prior to application.