Job Title: Gas Engineer
Job Location: Northampton
Salary: 38,000 OTE 45,000
Hours of work: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm
Gi Pro Energy is proud to be working in partnership with a Gas Boiler specialist. This company specializes in installation and repairs across Northamptonshire and has been at the forefront of their industry for multiple years. The ideal candidate for this position would be someone who has a good knowledge of heating equipment and processes.
As a Gas Engineer, you will be tasked with commissioning servicing inspection, and repair of gas boilers and equipment for domestic clients.
Typical Duties will involve for the Gas Engineer:
- Install, maintain, and repair heating systems for domestic clients.
- Perform diagnostics and identify issues within heating systems.
- Repair or replace faulty components.
- Install or modify heating system components.
- Provide excellent customer service and address any concerns or questions from clients.
Experience and Qualification required for the role of a Gas Engineer.
- At least 5 Gas Engineering experience.
- Gas Safe
- Team Player
- Positive can-do attitude
- Full clean UK Driving license.
- Clean smart appearance
- Good communication skills
- Able to act using own initiative.
If you believe you have the skills apply now! Alternatively, please contact Ellis Dawkins at (phone number removed) or email for more information.
Gi Group Access RCRM is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.