Due to continued growth an opportunity is available for a Gas Engineer to join a leading supplier of home trade services. Based in Dumfries & Galloway, the average earnings of the successful Gas Engineer will be £50-70k based on price work.
The Company consists of several specialised divisions to provide trade services throughout Central Scotland. All their trades people are fully qualified in their trades and undergo the highest quality customer service training to ensure their customers receive the best service possible. Whatever trade service their customers need, the company can deliver.
This is a domestic role with training provided where necessary and strong prospects for willing candidates to progress within the business. The Gas Engineer's main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Removing and disposing of old units and suites
- Fitting new domestic gas units and appliances
- Servicing domestic gas appliances, including fault finding and repair
- Providing friendly and personable customer service to clients
To be considered for this role you must be a time-served Gas Engineer with current Gas Safe qualifications. In addition, the following key skills and experience are essential:
- Experience of working in domestic properties, in the construction industry
- Demonstrable technical competencies, delivering high quality of workmanship
- City & Guild or NVQ Level 3 equivalent
- CSCS skill card
- Full UK driving licence
- Awareness of health & safety in the workplace
- Hardworking with excellent time management, working to targets and pre-determined timescales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, committed to customer care
The company will provide the successful Gas Engineer with a company vehicle and cover travel expenses.
If you feel you fit the requirements and are interested in the Gas Engineer role, then please do not hesitate in applying.