Property Heatcare Limited is a small family run business that has been trading for 17 years and offers customers boiler breakdown protection, installations, servicing and repairs and are looking to recruit an additional Gas Engineer who is an experienced, qualified gas engineer to join our team which provides the very best plumbing and heating services to our well established and new customers. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service. It is essential that successful applicants can demonstrate a strong commitment to the customer as well trustworthy, professional and reliable behaviours.
Applicants must have over 3 years experience as a qualified domestic gas engineer. Essential Requirements
- Full driving license
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Professional appearance
- Excellent time keeping/time management skills
- Be within a 30 minute drive of the S9 area
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installation of gas boilers
- Installation of full central heating systems - all aspects of installation including electrical components
- Installation of other gas appliances such as gas fires and hobs
- Heating installations - including pipework, radiators etc
- Boiler maintenance
- Diagnosis of breakdowns
- Service work
- Landlord safety certificates
- Legionnaires Risk Assessments (Training/Qualification provided)
- Plumbing work
- Using and completing work details on a PDA hand held electronic device.
- Carrying out work activities in line with current Approved Codes of Practice and in accordance with Building Regulations and compliance with all Gas Safe procedures.
- Working in a safe manner in respect of adherence to health and safety Regulations with regard to the safety of yourself, other workers, customers and the general public.
- Carrying out and work to localised risk assessments as your individual work task requires.
- Being flexible in working hours as the job demands.
- Being prepared to undertake further training and qualifications as the job role and changing legislation demands.
Qualifications and SkillsYou must be competent and confident in all aspects of gas appliance installations and have a minimum of 3 years' experience working as a qualified gas engineer. Gas Safe Registration is essential. You must be presentable, trustworthy, polite and reliable with great customer service skills. This position is for work on a regular, basis as opposed to an "as and when" basis. Job Types: Full-time (3 month probation period)Salary: To be negotiated
Schedule:• Day shift and occasional Saturdays where needed
- Qualified Domestic Gas Engineer: 3 years (Required)Areas covered:
- Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster, Worksop, Retford, Chesterfield, MansfieldLicence:
- Driving licence (Required)
- ACS (Gas Safe) (Required)Please apply in writing along with CV to Patricia Raffo, Property Heatcare Limited, PO Box 260, Worksop, S80 3WY