Gas Engineer, Middlesbrough, Salary £38,000 to £45,000 per annum Plus Company Vehicle + Travel Time + Fuel Card + Overtime (OTE 55K+)
Gas Engineer required to join a successful team of engineers working for our client, who are a market leader in the Building Services Industry. The Gas Engineer will be carrying out all service and maintenance contracts on a commercial and mobile basis across the Northeast of England and Northern Yorkshire.
Benefits the Gas Engineer will receive:
- Salary up to £45,000 with excellent overtime opportunities (OTE £55K)
- Company vehicle with fuel card & paid travel time
- Generous company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development opportunities
Gas Engineers day-to-day tasks:
- Carrying out all planned preventative and reactive maintenance on heating, plumbing and commercial gas systems within commercial premises- ensuring all works carried out within agreed SLA s.
- Using your own initiative to evaluate performance and ensure that equipment is serviced and maintained.
- Diagnose faults and rectify these issues where possible.
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to peers and contract holders.
The Gas Engineer must have:
- Commercial Gas Tickets COCN1 or CODNCO1
- Recognised apprenticeship SVQ/NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing/Heating
- Full UK driving license.
If you are an experienced Gas Engineer with a strong commercial background and ready to take the next step in your career Apply now for the opportunity to work with this fantastic building services business
Please note: Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. We do not provide work visas; this must be arranged prior to application.