Our client is looking for a Gas/Heating Engineer to join their team
Duties of the Gas Engineer will include, but is not limited to:
- Undertake all aspects of the Heating Engineer role, which includes work on gas, plumbing and other heating systems, in a way that is agile and flexible
- Adopting a multi - skilled whole job repair approach to the work, that achieves and recognised industry standards of compliance, quality and productivity
- Take responsibility for individual performance and productivity, and contribute positively to the PDI process
- Work collaboratively with all managers, colleagues, and stakeholders
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service at all times
- Provide and maintain effective lines of communication
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant trade qualification
- Gas Safe registered
- Full UK driving licence
- ACS Gas Domestic Gas Safety CCN1 and Domestic Appliances CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Gas Engineer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership (Derby Office).
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.