Potensis Recruitment are working alongside a well-regarded Residential Developer based in Oxfordshire.
Due to significant expansion and growth they are now looking to employ an experienced Gas Engineer to undertake repair, maintenance and installation of gas, plumbing and heating systems within old and new domestic properties.
Your daily duties will include:
· Running diagnostics & repairs on domestic heating systems, radiators & boilers
· Gathering of information of repairs and maintenance carried out to update company records
· Issuing notices and certificates required by relevant regulations relating to gas safety
· To attend appointments as scheduled and instructed
· Domestic Gas qualified
· Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
· Efficient in running diagnostics and problem solving
· Full UK drivers licence
· Open minded and willing to learn new skills
· Competent in other aspects of trade such as plastering and skirting.
· 25 Days Holiday per year plus Bank holidays
· Company Van and fuel expenses
· Early finish on a Friday
The hours for this role are Monday - Thursday 8:00 - 17:00 with Friday - 8:00 - 16:30
You will be given a company Van + fuel expense. No on call work is required initially but there is a chance this will be integrated into your role as the company grows.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit then please apply with a fully updated CV to be taken into immediate consideration...... click apply for full job details