Gas Engineer x 2 (GAS397/ GAS401)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at ww w.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies
Purpose: In conjunction with the Supervisors deliver a cost-effective Reactive Maintenance and/or PPM service, along with any related new build/ refurbishment programmes.
* Work as part of a dedicated multi-skilled team to deliver the appropriate service level.
* Undertake all types of plumbing/mechanical repairs and installation work (including ancillaries) to the required standard and in line with any documentation provided.
* Ensuring the recording of all maintenance works when completed are posted through the appropriate, equipment, systems and documentation as required by the Company Management System.
Experience & Skills required:
* Qualified to C&G level or equivalent in one or more discipline and to a competent standard under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998
* Recognised, relevant qualifications including relevant domestic and Commercial Gas qualifications including Combustion Performance Analysis and Installation of Commercial Appliances,
* Relevant experience with pressure systems and Pump systems, and modern control systems.
Closing date: 16 May 2021
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.