Are you a Gas Engineer looking to work within the Sheffield/ North East area? Do you have experience within replacing boilers? If yes please read on,
Multitask Technical are working on behalf of property maintenance company. Due to continued expansion they are currently seeking an experienced, hardworking and reliable Boiler Installer.
In addition to proven trade skills you will also need excellent customer service skills as you will be in direct contact with many of their prestigious multi-national customers.
The successful applicant will enjoy:
• Permanent full-time position in a highly successful growing company
• Majority of work within an hour's radius of home
• Basic salary of £14.50 per hour - OTE is £40,000 to £45,000
• Un-capped overtime rates after contracted 40 hours
• Minimal emergency calls out rota (currently 1 in 8 weeks)
• 21 paid holidays plus statutory holidays (29 paid holidays)
• Generous overtime rates when on call
• Company pension scheme after 3-month qualifying period
• Fully serviced and maintained company vehicle with fuel card
• Uniform, plant and equipment (would need own hand tools)
• Full technical and administrative support from Contract Managers and Co-ordinators
• Talent Development Programme
• Opportunities to grow within the company
Candidate essentials -
• Previous Boiler installation experience
• Experience in S & Y plans
• ACS Qualification
If you would be interested in this position please send your CV to or call (phone number removed) and ask for Kim.
*Please note, due to the high volume of applications expected for this role, we may not be able to contact you if you're unsuccessful