Heatbound, a full-service plumbing and heating company based in Lancashire, has a fantastic opportunity for a Gas/Heating Engineer to join the team to cover the Lancashire and Greater Manchester area. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be part of this dynamic and expanding business. The role requires NVQ qualifications and an ACS accreditation in Gas.
We offer a broad range of plumbing and heating services.
Typical Jobs include:
- Boiler breakdown repairs, servicing and installation
- Full heating and hot water system installation
- Unvented water heating system installation
- Landlord Gas Safety Records
- Emergency call out repairs
- Tap/shower replacements and installations
- Bathroom installations (plumbing aspect only)
- NVQ qualifications and ACS gas accreditation
- A solid understanding of heating and hot water systems both old and new, as well as basic plumbing knowledge in a residential setting
- A positive attitude towards a long career in the industry and a willingness to learn and adapt to how our company operates & the services we offer
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Unvented Cylinder qualification is desired but not essential
- Company Van
- Fuel card
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including: Gas Engineer, Plumber, Plumbing Engineer, Heating Engineer, Gas Technician, Heating Technician, ACS Accredited may be considered...... click apply for full job details