Baileys Maintenance Ltd T/a Leverhome are seeking a qualified gas/plumbing engineer with multi-skilled abilities to join our Gas, Plumbing & Heating Team.
You will be based in Bolton (BL3 1LR) and work as a mobile field engineer attending an average of 8 jobs per day, in a 25 mile radius of Bolton, it is essential that the candidate is located within 10 miles of BL3 1LR to allow for collecting parts and materials from base in a reasonable time.
The applicant must be a professional, experienced and driven individual to join our growing maintenance organisation.
We are a specialist plumbing, gas and electric maintenance and repair company, working mainly for large landlords and Lettings Agents throughout Greater Manchester as well as for private customers.
All our work is domestic and we will repair and maintain any gas appliance, any make and any model from Vaillant to Vokera, Ideal to Intergas, if its not working, we'll fix it!
Our aim is to prevent the need for the appliance to be replaced to ultimately save the customer the expense of a new appliance, and as such we are experts in maintenance & repair.
We also complete thousands of safety inspections a year, including Gas Safety Inspections and servicing, this is in addition to our electrical engineers who complete Electrical Safety Inspection & PAT testing.
Established on 1978 we are a family run company that has been trading for 42 years and has an excellent reputation with our customers, something which we must maintain by making sure we hive the best engineers, who have a winning personality and a 'can-do' mentality to overcome new problems.
The applicant must possess the following plumbing skills:
- Be a fully qualified gas engineer with current ACS.
- Be able to work on all types of domestic boilers, gas fires, water heaters and unvented hot water cylinders
- Be a competent plumber and able to repair and trace leaks, which can involve inspecting under baths and lifting floorboards.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience with boiler breakdowns & fault finding. The successful applicant will have a passion for fault finding and be able to logically trace faults in gas appliances using common practice, experience and intuition.
The preferred applicant will also have the following skills:
- Basic electrical safety and fault finding
We are a busy and expanding family company, and you will be joining a small close knit group of existing engineers and additional back office staff.
The applicant must have a full clean UK driving licence, be a resident in the U.K. and be able to pass both a previous employers reference and CRB check. The applicant must also be able to utilise smart phones and devices.
If you think you have what it takes to join a busy and ever growing organisation that looks after its team then send a CV and covering letter to us.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gas Boiler repair and servicing
- General Plumbing & Leak Solving
- General Maintenance Works
Qualifications and Skills Applicants must have:
- Gas accreditation
- NVQ Level 2
- Minimum of 10 years Gas and Plumbing Experience
- Company phone
- Company Vehicle
- A uniquely positive and pleasant working environment
Job Type: Full-time
Plumbing: 10 years
Boiler breakdowns: 5 years
Required licence or certification:Driving License
Contact: Matt Jackson
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 to £32,000.00 /year , opportunity to earn time & half on hours worked over 40...... click apply for full job details