We are currently looking to recruit a Gas/Plumbing Engineer on a permanent basis in the Cambridge Area
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Installing boilers in private domestic properties
- Ensuring all services are delivered in line with mandatory Gas Safety Requirements
- Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure controls and heating systems are left working efficiently and correctly.
- Ensuring that the site is kept clean and tidy at all times, following the correct procedures for each task.
- Full completion of all gas certification and benchmarking
- Instilling a customer-focused approach.
- At least 5 years experience as an installation/maintenance engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of Gas Safe Regulations.
- Hold current gas qualifications - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CPA.
- Knowledge of S and Y plans
- Knowledge of boiler controls (including smart thermostats).
- Must hold a full clean UK driver's license.
- Must have own van and tools.
- Salary £28,000 - £34,000 per annum. (Hourly rate £15 -£17)
- Performance related bonus.
- Ongoing training...... click apply for full job details