Example Recruitment Group have an exciting opportunity for a Domestic Gas Service and Breakdown Engineer with one of the biggest Housing Associations in the South!
Based in Southampton, you will be working on a Social Housing contract on a full-time, permanent basis, working 40 hours per week and in return, you ll receive an OTE of £55,000 per annum plus a company van plus excellent benefits!
The strength of our organisation lies in the quality of the people we work with. We re proud to employ the most talented, driven individuals within the property services sector.
With your expertise, you ll carry out various works including gas servicing, repairs and installation for our customers in a timely manner whilst maintaining the quality of the work. We want to be the best!
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so it s very important your customer service skills are top notch - we want to always go above and beyond and make sure that our customers' safety comes first - it is very important that you are working safely according to Gas Safety legislation and Health & Safety policies.
What we are looking for in our ideal Gas Service & Breakdown Engineer:
- Recognised formal training attaining the relevant craft qualification, NVQ Level 2/3
- or equivalent
- Domestic ACS Qualifications CCN1, HTR1, CKR1, CENWAT essential
- Understanding of gas legislation
- Full driving license / minimal points
- Understanding of Health and Safety and working to best practice
- Ability to manage own time and workload
- Experience of working with the public, demonstrating excellent customer service
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Company Rewards, our flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave
- Staff recognition scheme
We ll work with you to help you reach your goals through personal development plans and our in-house People Development team.
Depending on your role you may need to work a set shift pattern, or you may have greater flexibility to choose when and where you work. Either way, we strive to ensure all colleagues have a degree of flexibility to attend life s important events.
If this is what you ve been looking for and you want to join a team as motivated and results-driven as you are, apply today - we can t wait to hear from you!