Gas Service & Breakdown Engineer
Salary £32,000 - £37,000
Girling Jones are currently recruiting for a Domestic Gas Service & breakdown Engineer to be Based from the Truro head office! The successful individual s will work across Cornwall on an array of exciting projects. Working as part of a very successful team we are looking to recruit an experienced Boiler Service & Breakdown Engineer who is ambitious and want to further progress within their career, (additional training will be provided). You must have the ability to act independently, prioritise work and make intelligent but pragmatic decisions.
The role will see you doing the following:
- Complete Landlord Gas Safety inspections and gas appliance servicing as per manufactures instruction at private and social housing properties
- Complete ground source and air source heat pump servicesand breakdowns
- Complete oil boiler services and breakdowns
- Carry out reactive maintenance on all types of boilers, heat pumps and heating systems (vented & un-vented)
- Strictly adhere to all Health & Safety procedures and all relevant industry standards (including basic risk assessments), whilst completing all work in line with manufactures recommendations and company procedures
- Responsible for managing company vehicle, including its cleanliness (inside and out) and van stock levels
- Current gas qualifications (through an Accredited Certification Scheme), including, CCN1, CEN1,WAT1 or CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1
- G3 Unvented Hot Water, Commission and Install (preferred)
- General IT skills, the candidate will be required to complete documentation related to work activities, which may include the use of an iPad
- Clean driving license
Heat Pumps & OFTEC would be an advantage!
- Salary - £32,000 - £36,000
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- 28 Days annual leave
- Company Uniform
- Additional Training
For more information please contact Josh Cockerill on (phone number removed).