Madisons Recruitment are looking for a Domestic Gas Service Engineer based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
You'll be required to carry out gas servicing, heating breakdowns and repairs within properties and elsewhere according to work schedules.
Daily Job Duties:
* Competently undertake gas servicing, repair and installation works to the required legal standard as directed
* Carry out planned maintenance checks on systems and equipment.
* Test controls and safety devices to make sure that they are working properly.
* Find and repair gas leaks using computerised fault-finding equipment.
* Replace or repair faulty or old gas system parts.
* Repair heating system pipe work.
* Give customers advice about gas safety and energy efficiency.
* Acting as an onsite team leader, leading junior staff
* Must have a minimum experience in domestic boiler breakdowns/fault finding
* Must hold valid gas qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1 etc)
* Must have a valid UK driving license
* "Can do" attitude, working with honesty and integrity
* Good knowledge of the unsafe situations procedures and correctly following procedure on AR/ID situations if encountered.
* Full time hours available
* Weekly pay - CIS Self Employed
* Opportunity for permanent work
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Madisons Recruitment