This company is a property maintenance provider in the UK covering London and South East England. This company generates a large volume of customer enquiries on a daily basis and has an excellent record for converting the majority of enquiries into confirmed appointments. They also work with several leading letting agents and property management companies.
This means they require Gas Service Engineers to fulfil these appointments. When they confirm an appointment they will message their Gas Service Engineers in the area to see who can take the job. If you are interested, message them back, and you'll be booked in. It really is that simple.
Their Gas Service Engineers work with them on as many jobs as they want to. Some are full time, some 10 - 15 hours a week, others just do 1 or 2 jobs a month.
You will be joining a young dynamic network that is revolutionising the all trades service industry:
1. Free to join with no ongoing subscription charges
2. Receive alerts for confirmed jobs/appointments
3. Take as many or as few jobs as you want (Full time or Part time)
4. Complimentary use of efficient online tools
5. A recognised brand with many returning customers
6. Great rates of pay based on a proven profit share scheme
7. Opportunity to quote customers for required work, and their sales people will follow up and negotiate on your behalf
...plus many more benefits.
You will be joining a growing brand and have access to constant ongoing support from all other members of the network. From personal PA's to business development managers.
To apply you will need:-
1. All tools and qualifications required for your work
2. Good relevant experience
3. Have public liability insurance for a minimum of 2 million
4. Your own transport without any signwriting
Their Trade Partner profit share schemes offer an excellent opportunity for members who want to be rewarded for hard work.
This company has a proud reputation for providing friendly, efficient and professional services. It is crucially important that all network members adhere to these standards.