AD Energy has an opportunity for a Gas Site Manager for the East Midlands area to work across multiple different gas mains replacement sites.
I would be interested to hear from anyone who ihas worked up from Mains Layer & Team Leader, Multi-Gang Leader or Site Supervisor and has Safe Control of Oprations (SCO)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all works are carried out and recorded.
- Assist and support all engineering and construction activities.
- Attend planning meetings to ensure effective delivery of the construction programme.
- Ensure construction activities are planned and undertaken in the most beneficial, safe and cost effective way in keeping with the ethos of the contract.
- Regularly visit teams and carry out audits.
- Ensure tool box talks and team inductions are carried out as required.
- Liaise closely with the reinstatement officer to ensure works are reinstated quickly and efficiently with a minimum impact to the general public.
- Liaise closely with the Local Authorities to ensure compliance with NRSWA and TMA requirements and comply wherever practical to special local authority requests.
- Support customer service and handle customer complaints within agreed standards of service
- Work within and promote the philosophy of team working and development across all activities to achieve business objectives and improved performance.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Previous gas supervisory experience is essential.
- A suitable technical/professional qualification such as SCO 1, 2 & 5
- NVQ Gas Engineering and Management level 4 or equivalent, NRSWA Supervision are ideal but not essential
- Technical competencies: Relevant Engineering, Operational or Professional Services
- Demonstrable experience within an Operational environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Clear focus on Customer service
Interviews will be by telephone or via video to fall in line with the social distancing rules during lockdown.
A great opportunity to join a nice business that offers quick career growth and make you feel like you are part of a family.
If you are interested then apply now...... click apply for full job details