We are actively looking for a Gas Supervisor to join the maintenance team within a leading contractor on social housing contracts on a permanent basis. In return you will receive, van and fuel card, mobile phone, uniform, support provided for professional qualifications and additional wellbeing and healthcare benefits.
This would be a great opportunity for a current Gas Supervisor or Lead Gas Engineer looking to take the next step.
Gas Supervisor benefits:
- 38,000- 40,000
- Van and fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Support provided for professional qualifications
- Dental/Healthcare cash plan
- Service level awarded annual leave
- Employee wellbeing programme
As the Gas Supervisor you will be:
- Supervising the gas engineers across the Birmingham sites ensuring they comply with regulatory and company standards.
- Leading the team of gas engineers to ensure they are delivering quality compliance for the tenants and clients.
- Key contact for the clients including site visits, technical resolutions and customer complaints.
- Day-to-day support and training of the operatives.
Experience and qualifications:
- ACS Gas Safe registered
- Experience completing gas related works in social housing
- Supervisory experience desirable not essential however willing to learn
We are keen to see CVs from Gas Supervisor, Gas Surveyor, Lead Gas Engineer and Gas Manager.
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply for the position please call Tom on (phone number removed) or send over your updated CV to removed)