One of our large social housing maintenance clients are currently looking for a self-employed Gas Supervisor to join their team based out of their Head Office in Enfield, on an initial 3 month contract, with the potential to be extended dependant on performance.
Suitable candidates will have previous supervisory experience, as well as holding their gas qualifications and have knowledge of servicing, installation and breakdowns across the domestic sector.
- Overseeing a team of permanently employed and self-employed gas engineers- Delegating work to the team
- Providing technical assistance to engineers and customers regarding problem jobs- Timesheet approval- To carry out informal and formal meetings and training sessions to ensure up to date business and job knowledge, communication, skills & progression are maintained - Holding weekly and monthly toolbox talks and update engineers on new safety requirements
- A positive attitude
- Knowledge of Gas Safety Regulations and current gas standards and industry best practice
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experience of working in Social Housing
To register your interest in this role, please call Josh at R9 Recruitment or Apply below...... click apply for full job details