A local business specialising in all aspects of Gas Central Heating systems and renewable energy installations are experiencing a period of growth and as such are looking to employ an experienced Lead Engineer who can take on the role of Gas Technical Surveyor for the business. A range of benefits will include a competitive salary plus a company van and 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full Gas Technical Surveys within domestic properties across the North East to plan and prepare for full heating installations.
- Collation of required materials in preparation of the installation
- Agree equipment and distribution locations with customers ensuring all manufacturer's instructions and gas safety regulations are met at all times.
- Design system requirements following survey to ensure appliances and emitters are correctly sized.
- Accurately record information on the digital surveys provided
- Completion of required documentation for the ECO3 funding Scheme
The following skills and expertise will be advantageous:
- A background and a strong technical knowledge of domestic Plumbing & Heating systems
- Technical surveying experience/knowledge
- Domestic ACS gas qualifications including CCN1 and CENWAT as mandatory
- Heat Pump, Oil and LPG qualifications and experience (beneficial)
- Full Driving Licence
- Excellent customer focus and care skills
- Ability to work effectively and positively as part of a team
- Attention to detail
You will be joining an ambitious business that prides themselves on being reliable, progressive, and forward-thinking. Their diverse and comprehensive approach has seen them become recognised as experts in the renewable energy and heating sectors...... click apply for full job details