Due to our client expanding growth in key markets we are pleased to be recruiting additional Generator Service Engineers with experience of working within the generator service industry. Reporting to Generator Service Manager/s, this role will include maintenance and repair of power generation equipment, fault finding and rectification of both mechanical and electrical systems. You will be responsible for tasks relating to the instillation works of generator equipment as well as the opportunity for working within the offshore sector, carrying out both maintenance and instillation works for major oil and gas providers.
Duties of the Generator Engineer:
· Undertake electrical and mechanical remedial works, including fault finding and rectification
· Carry out minor and major service visits
· Lead engineer for engine overhaul or repair
· Assisting the on call engineer (dependant on location and availability)
· Take part in our call out rota
· The successful candidate must possess the flexibility to travel, work and spend time away from home throughout the UK and offshore, if required.
· Three years' experience working in a similar role is preferable.
· OEM specific training and experience
· Full UK driving license
· Monday to Friday, core working hours, eight hours, between 6am and 6pm. Over time paid thereafter. 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
· The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company's business...... click apply for full job details