We are currently recruiting for a Geotechnical Technician to join a leading Ground Investigation and Geotechnical testing firm in Northamptonshire. This position presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced technician to further develop their technical capabilities and progress their career with a well-established and highly reputable organisation.
Working closely with Senior Engineers and site staff, your role will involve the following typical fieldwork duties:
- Groundwater and gas monitoring
- In-situ testing including; soakaway/infiltration, foundation inspection pits
- Soil sampling from boreholes and trial pit excavations and logging
We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate:
- Site based geotechnical testing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong academic background ideally degree qualified in a Geology related discipline
- UK driving license
- An interest in Engineering
The position offers a very competitive salary together with benefits and an excellent professional training scheme.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Matt Thompson on or call for more information...... click apply for full job details