Do you want to work in a fast-paced, professional environment for a company that was shortlisted as the best company to work for in 2017?
Want to be trained by individuals at the TOP of their game and become an expert within your field?
The client operates across Risk Management, Audit & Finance, Business Change and Transformation across a number of locations including Frankfurt, Amsterdam, New York, and Los Angeles.
As a business they are:
- Leaders of change
What the job offers you!
- Starting salary of £22,500K + uncapped commission
- All expenses paid trips to Miami, Las Vegas, and Ibiza
- Flexible working!
- Health Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Long lunches - if you want to hit the gym or go for a run
- Excellent mentorship and training provided to enable you to build and hone your skills.
- Casual dress down office - no need to swelter on the tube in a stuffy suit and tie!
- Amazingly collaborative environment
The skills required as a German Recruitment Consultant:
- Fluent in German to business level
- 12-18 months recruitment experience
- University degree (2:2 or higher)
- Ambition and drive
- Strong communication skills via phone or in person.
The role of a German Recruitment Consultant involves:
- Winning and managing new clients
- Meeting international clients
- Sourcing the best candidates and building rapport
- Negotiating terms and developing business
Don't waste time these clients are actively hiring NOW. Apply now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection