Job Title: Graduate ESG (Environmental Social Governance) CoordinatorStaff/Contractor: Temporary Position- 6 monthsDepartment: ESG/HSEOnshore/Offshore: Onshore with potential visits offshoreLocation: Remote working initially, then London or AberdeenReports to: VP ESG & Business Innovation with dotted line to Environmental Advisor
To coordinate the environmental and social activities in the company, gather and report information and data and deliver the annual ESG report. The company supports the UNSDGs and aligns to GRI and SASB reporting frameworks. This role will involve interacting with office-based staff and also the staff and contractors on the Bruce Platform in the Northern North Sea.
The position will be based in Aberdeen or London and will be working remotely for initially 6 months (with flexible working options). The successful candidate must be willing to travel offshore and Serica will support mandatory offshore training.
Areas of Responsibility
Geographical Span: Serica Assets- UKCSBudgetary Responsibilities: NoDirect Reports: NoTravel Required: Occasional offshore visits as required
Please note that this list of duties is not exhaustive and employees will be expected to undertake reasonable duties commensurate of their role and grade.
• Collate data for the annual ESG report - reporting to ESG reporting frameworks - GRI, TCFD, SASB• Assist in permitting for environmental consents for oil and gas operations• Coordinate activities between onshore and offshore initiatives on waste, plastics and emissions reduction• Visit offshore facilities and audit progress• Facilitate meetings for ESG hubs and ESG champions offshore• Attend industry events and keep track of legislation and technology
Professional and Behavioural Skills, Educational Requirements
• Good understanding of ESG principles, UNSDGs, reporting frameworks and legislation• Ability to learn and be pro-active
• Environmental reporting experience - but not essential• Good written English• Data visualisation, analysis, and management skills
• Good communication skills and confidence• Enthusiasm and passionate about the environment
• Understanding of the oil and gas industry
• Degree level in science/environment/engineering subjects
• Masters or other further education