What is Recruitment?
Recruitment is the fastest growing industry in the working world. It is essentially a sales role where you are selling people to businesses and businesses to people. You will be entering a fast-paced industry with uncapped financial earnings and extensive career progression. It's the pinnacle of the sales market and no two days are the same. You will effectively be running your own 'business within a business' from your desk.
Are you hard-working? Are you money-motivated? Are you competitive? Most importantly, can you prove it?! If so, this could be the perfect position for you.
£22,000 Basic Starting Salary + COMMISSION
1st year OTE £35,000 - 2nd year OTE £60,000 - 3rd year OTE £100,000+
Who will you be working for as a Recruitment Consultant?
Established in 2008, our client is a specialist recruitment consultancy, specialising in the placement of Permanent and Contract professionals across IT, Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices.
As one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, their purpose, values and work ethic are the foundation of their business and culture. Not only do they provide the highest quality service and highest calibre of candidates to clients, they also offer a fantastic working culture that has led to them being voted in the top Best Small Companies to work for by The Sunday Times 2016.
Let the numbers speak for themselves…
- 100% of employees have had at least 1 promotion in their first 12 months
- 1st place in Sunday Times Best Companies for Senior Management visibility and accessibility
- 77% of employees hit the Holiday Target in their first 12 months resulting in all expenses paid for trips away to the likes of Ibiza, Las Vegas and Tignes.
- 88% of employees are graduates
- 100% of employees had no previous experience in Recruitment - the company will train and nurture to become an expert in your field
- 100% of employees would recommend the company to a friend
What will your job role consist of as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Winning new clients
- Finding our hiring needs
- Negotiating terms of contract
- Calling and meeting clients
- Developing client relationships
- Sourcing candidates (job ads, LinkedIn, networking)
- Interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Matching candidates with businesses
- Chasing feedback after interviews for both parties
- Closing deals
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for ambitious, professional people who have a track record of working hard.
- A Levels and A Degree from a leading UK or International University
- A natural sales ability (B2B/telesales experience would be ideal)
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- Fantastic communication skills
- Passion to exceed
- Competitive edge (proven from a sporting background)
What else do you get out of the job?
- Excellent Training Development Programme
- Meritocratic Career Progression
- Uncapped Commission
- Great social scene - the office has a bar with drinks every Friday!
- Monthly Lunch Clubs to Michelin Star restaurants across London
- Company Sports Club (Sky Sports in the office and football, rugby, netball, rounders teams)
- Holiday Targets to locations such as Las Vegas, Miami, Tignes, Ibiza, Amsterdam… the list goes on.
- Gym Membership
High Rollers Club (Including a Rolex up for grabs every quarter)
If you feel that this is the kind of role you are looking for and you fit the requirements, please send through your CV and we will be in touch!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!