Health and Safety Advisor - Utilities
Bracken Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Health & Safety Advisor for one of our clients who is working on a number of utilities project in London. This would suit someone from a Civil Engineering background and with previous utilities experience in either the water, gas, communications or power sector.
Our Client is a multi-disciplined Civil Engineering Contractor delivering projects that are time and safety critical within the utilities sector.
The successful candidate will be working on various projects across the London region.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years' experience in a similar role (minimum)
- Strong knowledge within Civil Engineering - especially within the utilities sector
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience managing various projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook and Excel
- Hard working and ambitious
- NEBOSH Construction
Please contact Steve Lee on Mobile: or Email: for further information...... click apply for full job details