Experienced Heating and Gas Engineer required for a family run Plumbing and Heating company based in Liverpool.
Our client is a growing business and currently going through a phase of expansion. They are looking for hard working, motivated people who are committed to carrying out quality work for customers and getting job satisfaction from what they do. The company want to be an exciting place to work with opportunities for training so that employees can further develop their skills.
Key Skills & Experience:
The Heating and Gas Engineer that the company are looking for should be experienced in:
- Boiler Repairs and servicing
- Carrying out CP12's
- Heating system installation and boiler replacements
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the industry
- Have a current ACS
- Full driving licence
- Own tools
- Unvented hot water qualification desirable but not essential
- Uniform and vehicle will be provided
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply here and our client will be in direct..... click apply for full job details