Role: Heating and Plumbing Engineer
Salary range: £30,000 - £32,000
Location of work: Carterton, Brize Norton
Working Hours: 42.5 hours a week
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, opportunities or overtime and A Company van, van stock, phone and uniform will be provided.
A reputable and long standing HVAC business are looking to recruit for a Heating and Plumbing Engineer.
- Large scale Responsive, Void and Upgrade works to MOD properties.
- Individual refurbishment and development projects to public, private and community buildings.
- Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) installation and maintenance.
- Facility management services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of undertaking all aspects of domestic gas and plumbing repairs, maintenance and new installations.
- An ability to complete additional works outside of the traditional disciplines associated with gas and plumbing.
- Thorough technical knowledge in all aspects of Gas and Plumbing works.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to use own Initiative.
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook.
- Gas qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 and CPA1) are mandatory for this role.
- Applicants must be available to work on a call out rota for which a standby fee and additional rate of pay apply.
- Driving license required.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send across an updated CV to Jerry Hayman...... click apply for full job details