Our client is a national M&E services provider, they carry out full gas installs to many properties across the UK, primarily large-scale social housing schemes, housing, flats and sheltered accommodation.
We are seeking fully qualified Heating Engineers to work on projects across the North East.
- To undertake the installation of new domestic heating systems in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, industry best practice codes and practice and legislation
- 1-3 day installs (dependant on size of the job)
- Demonstrating excellent customer service
- Working as part of a gas team
- To record completed works and maintain accurate record of work carried out including measurements and calculations
- Company vehicle and fuel card will be covered by the company
- To drive company vehicles in a safe and courteous manner and to ensure that the vehicle is maintained to appropriate standards...... click apply for full job details