- Are you an experienced and qualified Heating Engineer / Plumber?
- Do you have previous experience Domestic and Commercial installation works?
- Are you available immediately for employment?
- Do you hold a full clean driving licence?
If so, we have a genuine opportunity for progression with our innovative and expanding client, with offices close to the South Midlands.
Lloyd Recruitment Services currently seeking an experienced Heating Engineer / Plumber, with relevant NVQ Level 3 and Unvented Cylinder qualifications to be responsible for high end Domestic and Commercial installations.
- Full, clean driving licence
- Living within a GL postcode
- Pipe fitting and heating engineering experience
- Happy to work away from home Monday to Friday when required
- Initially working as part of a two-man installation team, once fully up to speed/trained on the company's standards, you'll move into a lead role
- Organising your own work, you'll also be responsible for planning the teams work to meet deadlines and client expectations via SLA's.
- Working with both copper and steel, works will include plumbing installations, ground work pipe installations, service repairs and fault finding
Desired Skills & Experience
- CSCS qualifications are desirable
- Experience in renewable, construction and gas industries would be ideal
- We are looking for people who show initiative in solving problems, and have a disciplined approach to follow designs and apply the regulations
If you feel that you meet the above brief, please send us a copy of your cv asap, as this role is being offered as an immediate start at present...... click apply for full job details